A man in Brazil accidentally blew up his yard while trying to kill some cockroaches

A man in Brazil accidentally blew up his yard while trying to kill some cockroaches

A man in Brazil accidentally blew up his yard while trying to kill some cockroaches

Cesar Schmitz, of the southern Brazilian city of Enéas Marques, accidentally blew up his lawn while trying to exterminate cockroaches. He told FocusOn News, translated by the New York Post, that his wife had complained about roaches invading their garden. In …

Read More…

Room in a Productive Garden / Invisible Studio

Room in a Productive Garden is a new 150m2 gymnasium for a hotel in Somerset in the grounds of Hadspen House. Conceived in a manner as ‘no building’ – more, a window on to a mature productive garden with as few distractions from the garden as possible. The ga…

Read More…

0
Like
Save
  • Tags: -
  • Categories: News

Comments

Write a comment

*